A129 Duo IR 2 Channel Dual Dashcam – Front & Internal
- Dual Dash Cam for Taxi
- Excellent Infrared (IR) Night Vision
- Buffered Parking Mode
- Compact and Discreet Design
- More Premium Features
* See Below For Product Full Description
Out of stock
Order by 12pm for same day dispatch & next working day delivery
Buy With Confidence
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Free UK shipping on orders over £90
- Secure checkout
- 12 month warranty
- Dual Dash Cam for Taxi The dash camera captures the road front (front cam 140° wide angle) and interior of the car (interior cam 160° wide angle) comprehensively. With dual STARVIS IMX291 sensors, 7-Glass F1.6 lens and WDR, this dashcam tracks clear details at 1920x1080P 30fps with fast-moving scenes all the time. The interior camera with a 180° rotatable lens can also be a rear camera, recording inside the cabin or the road behind the vehicle, both 80cm and 6m connect cables are provided.
- A129 Duo IR – DUAL CHANNEL WI-FI DASH CAMERA with Sony Starvis Image Sensors and Infrared Interior Camera.
- GPS - ENJOY AND TRACK YOUR JOURNEY - The GPS module can record the speed. route data and time (synchronized with GPS time) in the video file allowing viewers to display these data on playback.
- Front and Inside Full HD 1080P – Record the road front (140*) and inside cabin (160*) comprehensively at 1080P 30fps, capture fasting moving scenes all the time.
- Excellent Infrared (IR) Night Vision Both front and interior dashcams adopt an outstanding IMX291 image sensor which has much better night vision than other sensors. The interior camera has 4 top-quality infrared (IR) LED lights, which will be automatically activated based on ambient light levels, to bring a super high-quality view in completely dark conditions.
- Built-in Dual-Band Wi-Fi – Supply more stable and faster 2.4GHz & 5GHz Wi-Fi speed for viewing, downloading and sharing video on APP.
- APP with Rich Feature
- Real-time video preview-
- Download and edit the video-
- View GPS track data –
- Control and set the camera-
- More features are coming-
- Buffered Parking Mode Buffered parking mode will be able to record events leading up to an impact/motion that has been detected. The car camera will save 15 seconds of video before the event and 30 seconds after the event. This is an excellent feature and completes a true parking mode as there can be a lot of vital information in the lead-up to whatever triggered recording. To use parking mode, it is better to buy VIOFO HK3 hardwire cable separately.
- Emergency Recording - Automatically record when detecting moving objects or impacts while the car is parking.
- Loop recording – The latest video file will automatically overwrite the oldest video file when the SD card is full.
- Motion detection – Automatically turn on the recording when it detects movement around the vehicle
- Three Installation Methods – Come with both 80CM connect cable and 6M connect cable, you can mount the camera according to your preference.
- Compact and Discreet Design Mini body and hidden design won’t block too much of the field of view and attract passengers’ attention, they’ll feel more at ease. You can turn off infrared features when you want the dash cams to be invisible. Coupled with a built-in microphone, recording clear actions and audio of passengers at any time, protects your driving both day and night. The ideal car dash camera for rideshare, and taxi drivers.
- More Premium Features 2.4GHz & 5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi provides stable and fast speed. GPS logs the current speed, location and time. Loop recording will overwrite the oldest file when the memory card is full. G-sensor protects your accident footage. Parking mode automatically records detected motion during parking. Motion detection will start recording when detecting a movement. All your daily driving needs will be satisfied by A129 Duo IR dash camera.
Front + Rear
Front & Rear: 1920 x 1080P 30fps;
Front & Rear: Sony STARVIS
Front & Rear: 7G F1.6 aperture
Super Night Vision
Front: 140° ; Interior: 160°
High Speed 2.4GHz& 5GHz
Included – Integral in Base
Yes – HK3 Hardwire Kit Required
Yes – HK3 Hardwire Kit Required
|High Temperature Resistance||
Usb or HK3 Hardwire Kit
|Max Micro SD Card||