Viofo transparent plastic static windscreen sticker for all body mounts
The static windscreen sticker can be attached to your car windscreen before installation, you can also go without it.
It is not adhesive itself, it is attached to the window by static electricity.
Please clean the windscreen surface before installation. The static windscreen sticker can be reused.
You can touch the edge of the static stick to detach the whole camera from your car windscreen.
No stains will remain on your windscreen when you reposition the camera.
Order by 12pm for same day dispatch & next working day delivery
Buy With Confidence
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Free UK shipping on orders over £90
- Secure checkout
- 12 month warranty
How to install a static sticker
- Wipe clean the surface of the windscreen before installation.
- Peel off the red protective film from the static sticker, attach it to your car window shield, smooth it, and then remove the green film.
- Peel off the red protective film from the mount and then attach the camera to the static sticker. on the window shield.
- Press the camera body hard for about 30 seconds, making sure it is attached firmly.
Tips： Static stickers can be reused. You can reposition the camera by moving the static stickers.