A129 Duo 1080HD Dashcam – 2 Channel – Front & Rear
- Full HD Dual Channel Dash Cam
- Super Night Vision
- Dual Band 2.4GHZ & 5GHZ Wi-Fi
- GPS Logger Included
- Advanced Buffered Parking Mode
* See Below For Product Full Description
Order by 12pm for same day dispatch & next working day delivery
Buy With Confidence
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Free UK shipping on orders over £90
- Secure checkout
- 12 month warranty
- DUAL CHANNEL FULL HD RECORDINGS – The dual Sony Exmor Image Sensors within the front and rear cameras give detailed Full HD 1080P resolution recording with low noise in all lighting conditions. Matching sensors are used in front and back cameras so that video detail and colours will match when displayed alongside each other or when using PIP (Picture in Picture).
- SONY EXMOR R STAVIS IMAGE SENSOR – The Sony Exmor R Starvis Image Sensor within the A129 Duo 2 records clear vibrant colours with rich detail in almost any lighting situation.
- Dual-Band 2.4GHz & 5GHz Wi-Fi – Dual-band Wi-Fi Camera is capable of transmitting in either of two different standard frequency ranges, the ability to utilize 5 GHz on a dual-band camera helps avoid wireless interference, thus the A129 Duo 2 has a more stable Wi-Fi- signal and taster W-Fi speed
- Built-in 2.4GHz Wi-Fi - The VIOFO app allows you to control your camera remotely by using a smartphone. Features include full camera control, live preview, playback, and video recording.
- 2.0" HD SCREEN - The 2.0" HD screen allows for easy setup and playback of videos as a convenient alternative to using Wi-Fi and a smartphone.
- EXTERNAL GPS (OPTIONAL) - The external GPS module can record your speed and route data in the video file allowing compatible viewers to display the data on playback. It will also keep the camera's clock synchronized with GPS time so that the video files are correctly time stamped.
- GPS Logger Included With a GPS logger, the dash camera can log the current speed and GPS location, and also automatically correct the time by synchronizing with the satellite. Real-time speed would display on the car camera screen in KM/H or MP/H.
- CPL FILTER (Optional) - An optional CPL (Circular Polarizing Lens} can be used to reduce reflections and glare from the window glass and road surfaces that can otherwise damage image quality, this works in the same way as polarized sunglasses.
- Bluetooth REMOTE CONTROL - With the Bluetooth remote control (optional) mounted in a convenient location on your dashboard you can safely protect important events from being overwritten, without needing to take your eyes off the road.
- CAPACITOR POWER SUPPLY - The capacitor power supply has a wider temperature range and longer life span than cameras that use batteries, giving reliable operation in the heat of Australian summers and frozen Alaskan winters.
- Super Night Vision Both front and rear camera is loaded with super high-quality Sony Starvis IMX291 Sensor which has better night vision than any other sensors. It combines F1.6 Aperture 7 Elements Glass Lens and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology, providing a clearer view than most other car cameras in low-light conditions for nighttime driving.
- Advanced Parking Mode A129 dashcam has a revolutionary improvement on the parking mode, there are 3 solutions under the parking mode to meet different needs, Auto Event Detection, Time Lapse, and Low Bitrate Recording. When you choose Auto Event Detection, the buffered parking mode function will work automatically to record video before the event and after the event. A129 Duo supports HK3 ACC 3 wire hardwire cable (Sold separately), it will judge the car start/stop more sensitively through the ACC signal.
2.4GHz & 5GHz
Front & Rear: Full HD (1920 x 1080P 30fps)
Sony Starvis IMX291
F1.6 Aperture 7 Elements Glass Lens
|Microphone & Speaker||
Up to external 256GB microSD Card
G-Sensor & Motion Detection Supported
2.0 inch HD LCD Display
-10℃ – 65℃
DC5.0V / 1A
|Video Loop Mode||
1Minutes / 3Minutes / 5Minutes/ 10Minutes
|Applicable Hardwire Kit Cable||
HK3 (Not Included, Optional)